Dr. Matkovic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Biserka Matkovic, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Matkovic completed a residency at UCLA School Of Medicine-Kern Medical Center. She currently practices at Jennifer Abraham and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matkovic is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA School Of Medicine-Kern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Premera Blue Cross
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Cardiac Surgeons3838 San Dimas St Ste A100, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 324-4963
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matkovic?
She takes time to listen. She is thorough and cares about addressing both preventative health concerns as well as any medical issues that you are dealing with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matkovic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matkovic frequently treats Nail and Nail Bed Infection, Chronic Sinusitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Matkovic's office is located at 3838 San Dimas St Ste A100, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matkovic speaks Croatian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield