Dr. Amin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bipin Amin, MD is a hematology specialist in Watertown, SD. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at PRAIRIE LAKES CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Milbank Area Health Care Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Hematology.
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Mahatma Gandhi Coll, Wardha U India, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prairie Lakes Cancer Center
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System401 9th Ave NW, Watertown, SD 57201 Existing Patients: (605) 882-6800
Johnson Memorial Hlth Serv
Johnson Memorial Hospital1282 Walnut St, Dawson, MN 56232 Existing Patients: (320) 769-4323
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Caring and kind, explains condition nicely and listens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 401 9th Ave NW, Watertown, SD 57201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milbank Area Health Care Campus
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System