Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022.
Dr. Bindiya Thakkar, MD
New Patient(617) 344-9642
Dr. Bindiya Thakkar, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Thakkar completed a residency at Danbury Hospital. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care, Endocrinology and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Thakkar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
- Harvard Combined Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Danbury Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2003
- LTM Med Coll, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thakkar?
Excellent and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her!
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thakkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thakkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thakkar frequently treats Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Thakkar's office is located at 585 Lebanon St, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thakkar speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.