Dr. Wu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bin Wu, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lancaster, MA. Dr. Wu completed a residency at Interfa. He currently practices at D'Ambrosio Eye Care and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wu is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Interfa, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tongji Medical University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Enshi School Of Med, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bin Wu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wu frequently treats Glaucoma, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Glaucoma Surgery.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 479 OLD UNION TPKE, Lancaster, MA 01523. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wu speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Heywood Hospital