Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bimal Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Coney Island Hospital. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Assocs Augusta and is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Elmhurst Hosp/Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- MacNeal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Assocs Augusta
Heart & Vascular Assocs Augusta820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 2a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-1249
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is very personable and patient. He is sincerely concerned for ones health and how they’re feeling. I put my trust in him completely. His staff is also great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bimal Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 2a, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emanuel Medical Center