Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Bimal Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Patel completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Brookhaven Heart PLLC and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NEW YORK METHODIST HOSPITAL, Fellowship Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
He's always very kind and understanding. And he listens and offers great advice and does not push unnecessary testing or procedures on his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Patel frequently treats the following conditions: Limb Swelling, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1710 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Patel is able to speak Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Patel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bimal Patel, MD is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Bimal Patel, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island Community Hospital