Dr. Marek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Billie Marek, MD is a medical oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Marek completed a residency at U Ky Med Ctr. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marek is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- MD Anderson, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Ky Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Ky Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McAllen1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marek?
Dr. Billie Marek is an Angel sent from Heaven! He is such a kind hearted, patient, Oncologist! He helped guide me through my treatment and journey with stage 3 breast cancer. I’m so grateful for him! I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking treatment! There needs to be more Drs out there that have a good heart like him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Billie Marek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marek frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Marek's office is located at 1901 S Col Rowe Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg