Dr. Christensen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Christensen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Christensen completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Medprovider Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christensen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christensen?
Dr. Christensen exemplifies all the characteristics of the doctor that you remember from years ago, but didn't think existed anymore. He genuinely cares about his patients health. He knows his patients. He listens and is fully engaged in being a great doctor. I am certain that he has saved my husbands life. He was persistent about a nagging issue that needed to be monitored that my husband tried to dismiss as 'no big deal'. I will forever be grateful to this dedicated and well-trained doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christensen frequently treats Genital Herpes, Wellness Examination, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Christensen's office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 1100, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health