Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Biljana Pavlovic-Surjancev, MD is a cardiology specialist in Addison, IL. Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev completed a residency at Louis a Weiss Meml Hosp-U Chicago. She currently practices at PREFERRED CHIROPRACTIC CENTER LTD and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Louis a Weiss Meml Hosp-U Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Louis a Weiss Meml Hosp-U Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medicinski Fakultet, Novi Sad, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Preferred Chiropractic Center Ltd
Medical and Heart Clinic S C715 W Lake St Ste 104, Addison, IL 60101 Existing Patients: (630) 842-6496
Natures Wellness Co721 W Lake St Ste 201, Addison, IL 60101 Existing Patients: (630) 842-6496
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev?
Dr Pavlovic is a great doctor. Professional yet very personable. Don't find doctors like this anymore who truly care for the person. She goes above and beyond. Very thorough and explains everything so you can understand it all. Very compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev's office is located at 715 W Lake St Ste 104, Addison, IL 60101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pavlovic-Surjancev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- Northwest Community Hospital