Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Bilal Malik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Brooklyn, P.C. and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- SK Inst Med Sci, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Smhs Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Snmhs & Assoc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Govt Med Coll Srinagar, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of Brooklyn, P.C.
Family Practice Cardiology Hospital4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-7821
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
I have been a patient of Doctor Malik since 2007 treating my heart condition, very well knowledgeable and experienced on what he does. I would indeed recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a good Cardiologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malik frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center