Call (478) 217-3021 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bilal Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiac Consultants of Central Georgia and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Indiana Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
After already having two stents 2 .4 years ago ...A friend told me about how Pro Active Dr. Khan is ...So I changed to Dr. Khan and it s a good thing I did ..After telling him about be a little short winded from carrying my Granddaughter on my back a good distance..He said I’m sending you to the Cath Lab ...Good thing he did ...99% blockage..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bilal Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1654 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Houston Medical Center