Dr. Bilal Naqvi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naqvi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bilal Naqvi, MD is a hematology specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Naqvi completed a residency at U Conn Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Cancer Center and is affiliated with HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naqvi is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic Cancer Center
Eau Claire - Marshfield Medical Center Cancer Center2200 CRAIG RD, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 858-6767
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naqvi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naqvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naqvi frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Naqvi's office is located at 2200 CRAIG RD, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naqvi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital