Dr. Bikash Bose, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Bose completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Neurosurgery Consultants and is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bose is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgery Consultants79 Omega Dr, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (302) 738-9145
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Little Co Mary Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Thos Jeff U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bose?
Dr Bose performed a cervical fusion from C3-T1, both anterior and posterior. The nine hour procedure was very complicated. Two years later, I'm doing great. Dr Bose said it would take about two years to fully heal. He also performed two other procedures 10 years ago with excellent results. I would highly recommend him and trust him for any spinal issues.
- Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital