Dr. Bibhas Bandy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bandy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bibhas Bandy, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Bandy completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Hagerstown ENT Associates and is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center. Dr. Bandy is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1969
- CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY / VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1965
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bandy?
Dr. Bandy has been my ENT doctor for a long time and his office staff as well as his self are all excellent and dose as much as they can to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bandy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bandy frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Bandy's office is located at 363 S Cleveland Ave Ste 202, Hagerstown, MD 21740. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bandy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Meritus Medical Center
Hagerstown ENT Associates
Hagerstown Ent Associates363 S Cleveland Ave Ste 202, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (301) 790-0444