Dr. Alfonso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bianca Alfonso, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in South Miami, FL. Dr. Alfonso completed a residency at New York Downtown Hospital. She currently practices at Jose E Jaen MD and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York Downtown Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu Hatieganu, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alfonso?
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Alfonso. She spent so much time with me explaining my condition and how she intended to treat it. Every question I had was fully explained and I felt so great leaving her office. I can't say enough about her "bedside manner" and professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alfonso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alfonso frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Alfonso's office is located at 6141 Sunset Dr Ste 403, South Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alfonso speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Miami Hospital
Jose E Jaen MD
Diane R. Krieger MD6141 Sunset Dr Ste 403, South Miami, FL 33143 (305) 665-2300