Dr. Biana Trost, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Trost completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP) and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trost is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)
North Shore University Hospital300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 562-0100
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trost?
- Lenox Hill Hospital