Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Bharat Shah, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Madera, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Keesler Afb Med Ctr. He currently practices at Specialty Medical Group Central California. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Keesler Afb Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Marys Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Specialty Medical Group Central California
Specialty Medical Group Central California9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636 Existing Patients: (559) 353-6700
- 2 2920 Telegraph Ave Ste 200, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (888) 597-8227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Gestational Diabetes, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.