Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bharat Barai, MD is a hematology specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Barai completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He currently practices at SUNITI MEDICAL CORPORATION and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barai is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern Hosp Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suniti Medical Corporation
Premier Oncology Hematology Associates200 E 89th Ave Ste 2a, Merrillville, IN 46410 Existing Patients: (219) 736-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barai?
Dr. Barai is a phenomenal physician who has helped me live a better life due to his tremendous medical knowledge. He has truly cared for me as if I were a family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barai frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Barai's office is located at 200 E 89th Ave Ste 2a, Merrillville, IN 46410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barai speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Mary Medical Center