Dr. Schaefer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beverly Schaefer, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Buffalo, NY. She currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schaefer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222 Existing Patients: (716) 878-7349
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaefer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beverly Schaefer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schaefer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schaefer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schaefer frequently treats Pancytopenia, Bleeding Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Schaefer's office is located at 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center