Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Bety Ciobanu, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ciobanu completed a residency at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. She currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ciobanu is board certified in Hematology.
- Faculty Of General Medicine For Craiova, Medical School
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ciobanu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ciobanu frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Ciobanu's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 1, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ciobanu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 1, Chicago, IL 60631 (773) 774-0042