Call (470) 644-1000 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Betty Erb, MD
New Patient(470) 644-1000
Dr. Betty Erb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Erb completed a residency at Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Erb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine
Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine2540 Windy Hill Road SE, Marietta, GA 30067 Existing Patients: (470) 644-1000
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erb?
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Betty Erb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Erb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erb frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Erb's office is located at 2540 Windy Hill Road SE, Marietta, GA 30067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Erb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.