Dr. Kohaut has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bettina Kohaut, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kohaut completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. She currently practices at FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
- 2 4425 Merrimac Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohaut?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bettina Kohaut, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kohaut's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kohaut accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kohaut frequently treats Uterine Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
Dr. Kohaut's office is located at 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kohaut speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville