Dr. Scarborough has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bethann Scarborough, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Scarborough completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scarborough is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine
NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 562-2945
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scarborough?
- Mount Sinai Hospital