Call (310) 794-3639 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Beth Karlan, MD
New Patient(310) 794-3639
Dr. Beth Karlan, MD is a gynecological oncologist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Karlan completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at UCLA Health, OBGYN Oncology Beverly Hills and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
UCLA Health, OBGYN Oncology Beverly Hills
UCLA Health, OBGYN Oncology Beverly Hills120 South Spalding Drive 401, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Existing Patients: (310) 794-3639
- UCLA Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karlan?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beth Karlan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karlan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karlan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karlan frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Peritoneal Cancer, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Karlan's office is located at 120 South Spalding Drive 401, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karlan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.