Dr. Beth Marshall, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. She currently practices at VCU Health System Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
VCU Health System Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Richmond At Vcu1000 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23219 Existing Patients: (804) 828-2467
Medical College of Virginia Hospitals1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-3744
- Virginia Commonwealth Universtiy, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Dr Marshall is VERY personable, smart, and a great listener!!! She is quick to respond to any and all questions and will work with you to create a plan that helps your family’s needs. We love her!!!