Dr. Malasky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beth Malasky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Malasky completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malasky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corizon Health
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 302-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malasky?
Very attentive and caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beth Malasky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malasky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malasky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malasky frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Malasky's office is located at 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center