Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Beth Maloy, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Maloy completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology Associates of New Haven PC and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of New Haven PC40 Temple St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 562-6741
Generations Obstetrics and Gynecology PC2446 Whitney Ave, Hamden, CT 06518 Existing Patients: (203) 248-4461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maloy frequently treats Pap Smear, Trichomoniasis Screening, and Herpes Simplex Screening.
Dr. Maloy's office is located at 40 Temple St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maloy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital