Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beth Baker, MD is a pulmonologist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Baker completed a residency at University Conn Hosps. She currently practices at Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Center and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- University Utah Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Conn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Center
Adult Pulmonology and Sleep Center3340 Providence Dr Ste A370, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 212-4090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
My husband has seen Dr. Baker a couple of times now. I would say Dr. Baker is one of the most caring, kind doctors We have ever had. Asks lots of questions and she explains so well..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beth Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Baker's office is located at 3340 Providence Dr Ste A370, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center