Dr. Beth Schrope, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schrope completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at The Pancreas Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schrope is board certified in General Surgery.
The Pancreas Center
Herbert Irving Pavillion161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schrope?
I had the honor to meet Dr Beth Schrope. In January 2019 she performed major surgery on me. She is kind, positive, and most of all a gifted surgeon. Dr Schrope made me feel comfortable from start to finish. Because of her skill and knowledge I had a quick recovery. I will be forever grateful to Dr Beth Schrope and her staff for their care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center