Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Beth Kurt, MD
Dr. Beth Kurt, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Kurt completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu. She currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Research Center/Msu, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Michigan State University (CHM), Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurt?
Dr. Kurt has been treating our toddler daughter for stage IV neuroblastoma. She has been with us since receiving the devastating news and continues to provide our care. Dr. Kurt is an awesome physician and an amazing human being. Thank you for all that you do!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beth Kurt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurt frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kurt's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.