Dr. Besher Kabak, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Kabak completed a residency at St Michael's Medical Center. He currently practices at JFK Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kabak is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
JFK Neuroscience Institute
JFK Neuroscience Institute65 James St, Edison, NJ 08820 Existing Patients: (732) 321-7010
- St Michael's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- St Michael's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St Michael's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kabak?
Dr. Kabak is an excellent physician. I see him for asthma and sleep apnea. I trust his judgment completely. I have been his patient for years, which includes 3 pregnancies. During illness and asthma exacerbation while pregnant, his follow up was outstanding. He called me personally to see how I was doing and sometimes his nurse would call also to make sure I was taking meds as prescribed and to check on my recovery. I'd recommend Dr. Kabak to any family member or friend needing a pulmonologist.
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton