Dr. Bertrand Bonnick, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in High Point, NC. Dr. Bonnick completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hosp/Queens Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Bonnick Family and Sedation Dentistry, Triad, NC and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bonnick Family and Sedation Dentistry, Triad, NC
Bertrand A Bonnick DDS PLLC2783 Nc Highway 68 S Ste 107, High Point, NC 27265 Existing Patients: (336) 841-0000
- Diplomate Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation, Other Education — 2008
- Mastership In Academy Of General Dentistry, Associate Fellow American Academy Of Implant Dentistry, Other Education — 2006
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish Hosp/Queens Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Long Island Jewish Hosp/Queens Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Medical School — 1986
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonnick?
I was a patient of Dr. Bonnick's since he took over the practice from Dr. Kriegsman. Dr. Bonnick is the best dentist I've ever had. He only ever suggested the work that absolutely needed to be done, built a plan to get all my work done prior to my retirement, and performed a complicated implant on a front tooth that is spectacular. Dr. Bonnick is truly a gift from God to dentistry.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center