Dr. Bertram Johnson Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bertram Johnson Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Johnson Jr completed a residency at Jefferson Hosp. He currently practices at Lancaster Cardiology Group LLC and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Jefferson Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Robert Packer Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lancaster Cardiology Group LLC
Advanced Family Practice PC1821 Oregon Pike Ste 2, Lancaster, PA 17601 Existing Patients: (717) 569-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson Jr frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Tilt Table Testing, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Johnson Jr's office is located at 1821 Oregon Pike Ste 2, Lancaster, PA 17601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital