Dr. Berta Bergia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bergia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Berta Bergia, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Bergia completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Park West Hospital and EMGNCS and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bergia is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Emory U Clin-Emory U, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Tex, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Universidad Complutense De Madrid, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park West Hospital and EMGNCS
Parkwest Medical Center9352 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 373-1975
- 2 118 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 696-2215
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bergia?
I'm a military veteran and went to Dr. Berta Bergia for my sleep disabilities and shee was terrific! Parkwest Sleep Disorders Center was also a very professionally run department. Will miss going to Dr Bergia as she has since retired. Thank-you for your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bergia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bergia frequently treats Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test, and ImPACT Testing.
Dr. Bergia's office is located at 9352 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bergia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bergia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center