Dr. Berrylin Ferguson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferguson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Berrylin Ferguson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Ferguson completed a residency at Duke. She currently practices at UPMC Physicians ENT Specialists and is affiliated with Upmc Mercy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferguson is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Duke, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Duke, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Physicians ENT Specialists
UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh1400 Locust St # 2100, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 784-5570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferguson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferguson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferguson frequently treats Allergic Fungal Sinusitis, Allergy Shots, and Allergy Testing.
Dr. Ferguson's office is located at 1400 Locust St # 2100, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferguson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Mercy
- UPMC Presbyterian