Dr. Berny Kreutz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kreutz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Berny Kreutz, MD is a general surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Kreutz completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Elan Reisin MD Facs LLC and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kreutz is board certified in General Surgery.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Antiquia U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Antiquia U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Med U of Antioquia, Medellin, Medical School — 1962
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elan Reisin MD Facs LLC6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 2300, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (240) 762-5120
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kreutz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kreutz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kreutz frequently treats Appendicitis, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Kreutz's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 2300, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kreutz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kreutz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital