Dr. Bernhard Birnbaum, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Belcamp, MD. Dr. Birnbaum completed a residency at UMDNJ-Rutgers Med Sch. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Community Phys and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birnbaum is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Johns Hopkins Community Phys
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians At Waters Edge103 Bata Blvd Ste 103, Belcamp, MD 21017 (410) 575-6611
Patient First5100 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 (410) 814-4500
- 3 10755 Falls Rd Ste 160, Lutherville, MD 21093 (410) 583-2777
- UMDNJ-Rutgers Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UMDNJ-Rutgers Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birnbaum?
Dr. Birnbaum is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He spends a lot of time with the patient and carefully explains things he is truly a concernedpartner in your health he makes sure that you are satisfied before leaving if he is unsure about something he will tell you although he is willing to make a referral to any expert of your choosing . He is a very good list ener.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital