Dr. Lewinsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bernard Lewinsky, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lewinsky completed a residency at West Coast Canc Fdn. He currently practices at The Hope Center for Cancer Care and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewinsky is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Royal Marsden Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- West Coast Canc Fdn, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Royal Marsden Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mt Zion Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University Of California/ Irvine School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Uc Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- University Of Oregon (Masters Degree), Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Korean, Spanish
The Hope Center for Cancer Care
Wilfredo Hernandez MD1338 S Hope St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Existing Patients: (213) 744-1460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewinsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernard Lewinsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewinsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewinsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewinsky frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Lewinsky's office is located at 1338 S Hope St, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewinsky speaks Spanish, German, and Korean. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center