Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Bernard Harrison, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Hennepin County Med Center. He currently practices at Park Nicollet Specialty Center and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hennepin County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hubbard Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Specialty Center
Methodist Hospital6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD, Minneapolis, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Dr Harrison has an excellent beside manner and explained what the surgery would entail and possible recovery period. This was my brothers' triple bypass heart surgery. After surgery he explained what was found including an un- expected issue that he was able to correct to avoid complications latter.Our family and friends are very satisfied with the outcome
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open, Thoracentesis, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD, Minneapolis, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital