Dr. Bernard Rubin, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. and is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 3031 W Grand Blvd Rheumatology Nco # 8, Detroit, MI 48202 Existing Patients: (313) 916-2646
- Hahnemann U, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Chicago Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
I agree with the other positive reviewers, but Dr. Rubin has retired. I cannot find the successor I am supposed to see.
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital