Dr. Bernard Grunstra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grunstra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bernard Grunstra, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bristol, TN. Dr. Grunstra completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grunstra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 350 Steeles Rd Ste 2, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 844-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grunstra?
I have used Dr. Grunstra for the past 6 years and couldn't say enough about how happy we are with our healthcare and this office! Dr. Gr is so kind and humble. He never makes me feel silly for asking questions. I have used this office with my 6 kids/ babies. Dr. G and his staff seem to really care about my family. He has even answered phone calls out of the office. The receptionists and nurses are also very kind. We have seen every practitioner at this office and have been pleased every visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grunstra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grunstra frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Wheezing, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Grunstra's office is located at 350 Steeles Rd Ste 2, Bristol, TN 37620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grunstra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center