Dr. Maria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bernard Maria, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Flemington, NJ. Dr. Maria completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Kessler Rehab. Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maria is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mc Gill University Faculty Med Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Sherbrooke / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kessler Rehab. Center194 State Route 31, Flemington, NJ 08822 Existing Patients: (973) 971-5700
Morristown Medical Center100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 971-5700
Atlantic Health Systems55 Madison Ave Fl 2, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 971-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maria?
Patient and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernard Maria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maria frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Maria's office is located at 194 State Route 31, Flemington, NJ 08822. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center