Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernard Kim, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Northside Hospital -gwinnett and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital. Dr. Kim is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Respiratory Management, Acidosis, and Respiratory Failure.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Agnes Hospital