Dr. Bernard Crawford Jr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Crawford Jr completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at NYU Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates - Dr. Crawford and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crawford Jr is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
NYU Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates - Dr. Crawford
NYU Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates - Dr. Crawford160 E 34th St Fl 8, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 731-5580
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University, Residency Hospital
- New York University, Internship Hospital
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crawford Jr?
Remarkable surgeon. Made major operations understandable to me, from the day of the first consultation through the post-surgical visits. Efficient, totally at the top of his field, and a gentleman as well. His staff of nurse practitioners are equally top notch. All are approachable as well. These professionals made a difficult time much easier for me.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital