Dr. Bernard Villegas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villegas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bernard Villegas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Villegas completed a residency at University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Villegas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Ma Mem Hlthcare University Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale
Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale10117 N 92nd St Ste 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 747-6532
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villegas?
Dr Villegas is a fantastic cardiologist. He listens to my questions and provides quality answers and information. He is professional, funny, and a good soul. He's been my cardiologist for over 4 years. It's a pleasure going to his appointments. I enjoy going twice a year whether I need it or not. The staff is also helpful and supportive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villegas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villegas frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Villegas' office is located at 10117 N 92nd St Ste 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Villegas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center