Dr. Gojer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bernard Gojer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Conway, AR. Dr. Gojer completed a residency at U Tex HSC. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gojer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Chicago, Other Education — 1994
- U Tex HSC, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Tex HSC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gojer?
he is great. dr. gojer was patient and informative
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernard Gojer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gojer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gojer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gojer frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors.
Dr. Gojer's office is located at 625 United Dr Ste 220, Conway, AR 72032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gojer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock