Dr. Bernard Wolfberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolfberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bernard Wolfberg, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wolfberg completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at Jewish Family/Career Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolfberg is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mt. Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jewish Family/Career Services
Jewish Family & Career Services Inc.4549 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (770) 677-9300
Alpharetta Psychiatric Assocs
Alpharetta Office1040 Cambridge Sq Ste D, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Existing Patients: (770) 664-6229
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolfberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolfberg frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Wolfberg's office is located at 4549 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolfberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.