Dr. Benneson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Berkley Benneson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Benneson completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Certification Board Of Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education — 2005
- Lac/Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1975
- Occidental College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 945-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benneson?
Dr. Benneson is one of the two best cardiologist I have ever had in 45 years! I use to say I was lucky to have him as my cardiologist now I consider myself blessed to be his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berkley Benneson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benneson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benneson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benneson frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Benneson's office is located at 3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center