Dr. Berdine Burger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Berdine Burger, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Burger completed a residency at Storm Eye Institute, Medical University Of South Carolina. She currently practices at CAROLINA EYECARE PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Storm Eye Institute, Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Storm Eye Institute, Medical University of South Carolina Vitreoretinal Research Fellowship, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 2007
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- St. Andrews University, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burger frequently treats Tear Duct Disorders, Dry Eyes, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Burger's office is located at 2060 Charlie Hall Blvd Ste 201, Charleston, SC 29414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burger speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Burger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Roper Hospital