Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Benson Varghese, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Varghese completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Varghese is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine1725 W Harrison St Ste 54, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-6744
Rush University Critical Care Specialists
Rush University Medical Center1653 W Congress Pkwy # 297, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 942-6744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varghese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varghese frequently treats Emphysema, Bronchitis, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Varghese's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 54, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varghese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush University Medical Center